eat my sh*t! come minha merbda!
x
Girls with Newark attitude.
When you love a girl so much, that you eat her s*** as she offers it to you.
My Portuguese corrupt lunch lady! I love her! She's awesome.
Stretching meat dishes with sawdust and shredded newspaper to her students!
The awesome lunchlady.
Stop Looking at! Lol!
This was from a pic I took at a rest.

I drew a twelve year old to fit a more NJ stereotype!
I love NJ women--all proud, industrious, beautiful women
hearts I don't care if you're "white trash" only cook TV Dinners, and boss me around me as your husband
I still
my sisters!
Jiulianne, you could only work as a cafeteria worker with a learning disability but I still love you!
Watch out Miss Trunchbull! Here's the Jersey Version!
Kyla--our Lunchlady!
Kyla. This lunchlady was supposed to represent a typical working class white woman with low self esteem and is too dependent on the approval of a man.
She is an avid Trump supporter and lives in a trailer park off of Rt.1.
She tries to be holy even if it goes against her own self interest.
Not really common in an urban state like NJ btw!
Be careful with a New Jersey woman or else...
This, by the way, is from a picture of an actual woman, though.
But there are some lovely nice ladies like this waitress at a Polish restaurant, Karolina Dzenmy.
Dear Ashley
you’re my only little sister. I know we don’t often spend time together outside of Bonds!
You’re one of my best friends.
You are honest, intelligentgood with childre. Yo myself Sge should be aMom!
with kids.
Dear Ashley,
You are my amazing sister in Christ. You have helped pick up my cross when nobody else has!
I love you sis! The reason why I photoshopped this photo for you is because you are strong no matter what you do whether it's dealing with complaining customers, studying hard in grad school, or cooking meals for us in Bonds.
Thank you for being friends with you hope you could be my sister in Christ eternally!
New Jersey women are hardworking!







.png)

.png)























No comments:
Post a Comment